This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. I'm fine with this Cookie information

Fertility and Infertility

Women with concerns about their fertility can either make an appointment with their GP.  A few tests will usually be necessary before onward referral to a fertility clinic.

Men with fertility problems can attend their GP.  All GP practices are able to arrange male fertility tests.  You will be given a semen specimen pot and a phone number to arrange a date and time to hand the specimen in to your local hospital laboratory.  Facilities may be available to produce the specimen at the hospital.  You should check with the hospital in advance.